Thursday, June 17

Polyvore is time-consuming and therefore FIT. AS WELL AS Bad Grammar and sentence structure.

So in the circa 7 minutes since my last post I realised something.

Yeah, you intrigued Adam?? HUH? (as you are the only person who's ever been/will be on my blog.)

I realised THAT.......
I like polyvore, and it will be an aesthetically pleasing excuse to beef up my blog.




Ludvig.

Waiting for Sunrise.

Waiting for Sunrise.(my fave but don't tell the others)





















PHEW THERE YOU GO.








2 comments:

  1. YOU KNOW I LOVE THESE.
    I WANT TO BE AWKWARDLY INRODUCED TO THEM, THEN FEEL THE SIMMERING HEAT AND NERVOUS CURIOUSITY WHEN I HOLD THEIR HAND AND A SPARK CONNECTS BETWEEN OUR EYES AND THEN WE KNOW FROM THAT POINT WE ARE GOING TO LOVE EACH OTHER FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES.
    so if you could arrange something it would be greatly appreesh.
    AND SERIOUSLY. IM DIGGING THE COSMOS. DYING THAT YOU GOT THERE FIRST. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love you for eternity now. XD